Wednesday, July 31, 2013

Snow Landscape For Sale

This painting could look as nice as this in your own home! Some insitu photos to show how it looks hanging in a home....
My painting 'Snow Landscape with Pines' oil on linen 137x183cm, 2011  is from my series of snow landscapes I painted after visiting the Glencoe region of Scotland. I did a series of works based on the view from Kings House Hotel in the middle of the Glencoe landscape, an isolated old hotel often used as a hikers base.I also painted several landscapes in snow from the grounds of Castle Howard in York, the setting for Brideshead Revisted. This painting is For Sale, email for details
More of the snow paintings can be seen on both my gallery websites and facebook page..Flinders Lane gallery , Olsen Irwin Gallery, Face Book Studio Kathryn Ryan Artist



1 comment: